Description de l'offre
Have you ever noticed the “See more buying choices” or “New & Used offers” while you're shopping on Amazon? Maybe you've sold an old textbook or extra movie yourself. Selling on Amazon is one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon.com. The Amazon Marketplace team drives this multi-billion dollar business and develops solutions that enable millions of sellers around the world to sell on Amazon's Marketplaces. Our teams owns the mobile apps that sellers use to run their businesses worldwide, as well as a brand new Alexa Skill for sellers.
Join the mobile team within Marketplace, and help develop the applications that our sellers worldwide use to run their business from a mobile device. We are a small team with a huge mission located in Santa Cruz, CA, owning most of our business end to end. You will work closely with world-class PMs, Designers, and TPMs who are all on the same team dedicated to delivering the best mobile experiences for sellers.
Successful candidates must also be innovative, flexible, self-directed, and able to design and write high-performance, reliable, maintainable code. The ability to function at a very high level in a fast paced environment along with a team of very talented engineers is essential. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment to deliver world class mission critical systems, this may be the career opportunity for you!
· B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
· 3+ years of software development experience.
· Proficiency in Java or other high level programming languages
· Experience developing native mobile applications.
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, object-oriented design, algorithm design and problem solving.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical leadership
· Works well in a fast-moving team environment and is able to effectively drive cross-team solutions having complex dependencies and requirements.