Description de l'offre
At Amazon's Alexa Shopping, we strive to simplify shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to order instantly whatever they need, by simply interacting with their Smart Devices such as Echo, Fire TV or any Alexa-powered device. Our services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, so you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to make Alexa a helpful personal shopping assistant. Join us, and you'll be taking part in changing the future of everyday life.
The Alexa Shopping group is seeking talented and experienced engineers to invent and build new experiences to delight billions of people worldwide. You will be able to look back and say you were a key contributor to something truly special from its earliest stages.
In this role, you will design and develop software at Amazon scale to power delightful hands-free shopping experiences for Echo, Fire TV and other Alexa-powered devices. You will be working closely with product managers and engineers from partner teams in Alexa and Amazon Retail in an exciting and fun environment surrounded by the coolest new devices (and dogs) in the business.
· Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field
· 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
· Excellent problem solving skills
· A passion for inventing on behalf of your customers
· Extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases
· Experience in writing quality code in an object oriented language - preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment