Description de l'offre
At Alexa Shopping, we are building new and experimental solutions in a vast and unexplored space in order to enable effortless shopping in everyday life.
We allow our customers to quickly and easily order whatever they need, by simply speaking to their smart devices such as Echo, Echo Show, and Fire TV. Our intelligent services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, and go from 'I want that' to 'That's on the way' within a matter of seconds. We are seeking customer-obsessed engineers help us create new and trusted ways to interact, search and shop.
Join our team, and you'll be taking part in the early stages of changing the future of everyday life.
The Alexa Shopping team is seeking talented and experienced engineers to design and develop voice shopping experiences and algorithms in Seattle. This is an unexplored and ambiguous space with an abundance of opportunities and a strong focus on building a trusted and frictionless customer experience. You'll be motivated to experiment, improve, invent, and innovate on behalf of our customers. You will have an impact on Amazon's newest devices and the way shopping is done in the area of IoT. Finally you will have the satisfaction of being able to look back and say you were a key contributor to something special from its earliest stages.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of professional experience in Software Development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C, C++ or Objective C