Description de l'offre
Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud-based voice service that powers the Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show and more. Just ask Alexa for information, music, news, weather, and more. And now you can send a message, make a call, or drop in on your closest friends & family via Alexa devices or the Alexa app!
It's still Day One for the Alexa Communications team – we have a lot to innovate and build to make Messaging through Alexa devices a magical experience. We're working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working and talented software engineer who has experience building innovative, mission-critical, high-volume applications that customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of Alexa features that are used every day by people you know.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about Alexa and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are highly desired. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have influence over our overall technical direction by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
· Developing and maintaining key system features
· Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
· Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field, or 5+ year of relevant work experience
· 3+ years of professional experience in software development building production software systems
· 3+ years of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· 3+ years of experience in in an object oriented language such as Java or C#