Description de l'offre
Prime Video is changing traditional media with an ever-increasing selection of movies, TV shows, Emmy Award winning original content, add-on subscriptions including HBO, and live events like Thursday Night Football. Our architecture operates at exabyte-scale, engineered for reliability, scalability, and performance. Prime Video runs on thousands of device types in over 200 territories worldwide.
The Core Video Delivery Technologies team designs, implements, and operates the systems responsible for delivering video content to all Prime Video customers. Our systems are invoked every time our customers click play on the thousands of device types supported by Prime Video in over 240 territories worldwide. We direct gigabits of video data across the Internet every second and ensure that our customers receive the best playback experience possible.
As a Resilience SDE on our team, you will build systems that serve billions of requests per day, with obsessively high reliability and low operational overhead. We leverage Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies including AWS CloudFront, EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, Kinesis, Athena, and internal AWS incubator technologies.
Successful candidates have a solid background in modern programming languages, distributed system design, service-oriented architecture, and high scalability. Experience in large-scale networking, machine learning technologies and big data is a plus. Equally important is the ability to multi-task, invent, create reliable and maintainable code, and find creative, scalable solutions to difficult problems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java