Description de l'offre
Amazon is the biggest E-commerce company in the world, and Amazon CN Technology team is focusing on building cutting edge web application to improve the core online shopping experience. In this team you will have the opportunity to develop cool features that will run on Amazon websites to impact millions of Amazon customers. The team is also producing innovative ideas every day to make the customers feel the website is intelligent.
The CN Technology team operates very much like a startup – it moves quickly and is constantly innovating. However, you have the full resources of Amazon at your disposal, allowing you to move at even greater speed. You will find that the team works in a very agile fashion, delivering new features every few weeks, adapting to customer needs as well as delivering against long-term goals.
We faces the real challenging tech problems. Each day team members are solving tough computer science and engineering problems that are often encountered nowhere else. We are looking for outstanding Software Development Engineer who combines superb technical, communication and analytical skills. As an Sr. SDE in CN Tech team,
· You will learn to use different Amazon technologies to build your software, such as Amazon Web Services, DynomoDB, S3, etc.
· You will have opportunities to deal with big accessing traffic, large amount of data, complicated business logic and high expectation of real user experience.
· You will work closely with experienced engineers who are skillful to build system with high scalability, extensibility and availability. They might come from different teams and different countries.
· You are highly encouraged to build an end-to-end system, that means website is only one part, you also need to build the related backend service and metrics system as well.
· 3+ years of software development experience
· Strong OO analysis and design skills in Java or C++
· Solid experience with XML, SOAP, REST, and web services
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical leadership
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Works well in a fast-moving team environment and is able to effectively drive cross-team solutions having complex dependencies and requirements
· B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
· Proficient in building software applications in Java or C++, preferably in a Unix/Linux environment.
· Solid knowledge on website backend development.
· Solid knowledge on data structure, algorithm and object oriented programming.
· Great passion on technologies. Strong learning and problem solving skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English.