Description de l'offre
Mobile Shopping (mShop) is one of the fastest growing strategic businesses within Amazon. Our scale is billions of dollars and millions of users. Our team is responsible for accelerating the adoption of the mShop app and its unique features on Android and iOS. We take pride in being customer obsessed, and help create mobile experiences that will make life fun and easy for our customers world wide. As a Software Development Engineer on the mShop team, you’ll have a huge impact on how customers, even friends and family, engage with Amazon.
We love to work with smart people who have a strong sense of ownership and a strong engineering mindset. You are a technical leader for your team and a great mentor. You’re up to the challenge of mobile network limitations, device fragmentation, the Amazon scale, and building tools and services that internal Amazon teams use. You outline paths from prototype to product. You deeply invest in each colleague's career growth, improving their technical knowledge, and defining your team's operational metrics. You don't shy away from new programming languages or frameworks, and obsess over finding ways to invent and simplify. Your code always comes with tests.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 3+ years professional experience in software development.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Sound understanding of areas in Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
· Ability to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language, and have the flexibility to switch between different programming languages and tools.
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, Python, or Perl.
· Good written and oral communication skill.