Description de l'offre
Amazon Seller business launched in the year 2000 and has been growing ever since. Today more than 50% of our units are sold by more than two million third-party sellers worldwide.
Our Marketplace technology organization drives the Selling-On Amazon business and develops solutions that enable millions of Sellers around the world to sell on Amazon Marketplaces. We work hard to reduce the workload for sellers and increase the success of their businesses. These solutions include the software platform and applications that enhance demand generation, enable Seller acquisition, seller integration, customer relationship management, business analytics, and the inventory, order management and fulfillment functions necessary for sellers to manage their e-commerce business on Amazon.
In 2006, Amazon started building Technology teams in India to support its worldwide business growth. Marketplace technology team has built a world class Software engineering team owning key pieces of the seller value chain with a variety of technical problems including - simplifying seller experience, optimization algorithms, machine learning systems, secured document management and vision technologies. These are large scale distributed systems enabling millions of our sellers worldwide to sell on Amazon in frictionless manner.
We are looking for smart Software engineers, who can help build innovative solutions for our sellers and are passionate about simplifying the seller experience using technology
· assion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
· Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
· Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems
· Expert knowledge of Java, C/C++ or C# is a must.
· Innovative and creative with Web technologies to build high performing websites and web services.
· Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline.
· 2+ years of industry experience
· Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture.