CMA is looking for a seasoned Software Development Engineer - II to lead in the development of a scalable BigData and analytics solution. If you have strong dive deep, engineering excellence and operational excellence skills, come join us, in re-defining some of the core tenants of consumer level analytics, at the earth's most customer centric company!
CMA is focused on supporting three primary goals from the Consumer Marketing long term plan: incorporating the “true value” of marketing into decisions, driving engagement, and personalizing marketing for each customer. To do so, CMA builds various machine learning based products on top of customer behavior data available across Amazon. This position is of a technical leader for one or more of such products being built by CMA.
• Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters
• Independently own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application on midsize to large complex projects
• Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
• Work closely with principle engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product/feature development
• Builds software solutions where the problem may sometimes not be well defined. Designs and defines the interaction between the other component pieces
• Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.