Description de l'offre
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
· The Ad Data Management team, based in Seattle, is responsible for providing an analytics platform that enables business insights to our customers. We deal with one of the world's largest product catalog, handle billions of requests a day with plans to grow it by order of magnitude. We are looking for a highly motivated, top notch technology leader to revamp existing systems and build new ones from the ground up. A successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in at least some of the following areas: large scale system architecture, Big Data Systems, model building and algorithm development, building and scaling very large data processing platforms using distributed computing technologies such as Map/Reduce, transnational systems and data persistence using RDBMS, algorithm development for efficient scheduling, sampling, queuing, classification, etc.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl