Description de l'offre
A9.com, an Amazon company, creates powerful, customer-focused search and advertising solutions and technologies. Our Ad Tech team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps publishers of all sizes increase monetization and yield. APS provides exclusive access to Amazon marketing spend and extends our cloud-based platform technology to enable publishers to maximize revenue opportunity across devices and media channels while improving user experience. The end result is an Amazon product that lets publishers focus on what they do best: publishing.
We work closely with A9/Amazon teams in the Bay Area, Seattle, the UK and Bangalore. If you enjoy solving complex problems and tackling tough challenges, we’d love to hear from you! Joining this team, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, California.
· Work on core Amazon Ad Exchange Service and continuously improve its availability, performance and scalability.
· Work closely with business and product partners to design publisher facing advertisement products and implement them with quality and timeliness.
· Work in a highly collaborative environment where multiple teams join forces to achieve grand goals.
· Communicate engineering designs and provide technological training at cross-team level. Work closely with technical program managers to facilitate cross-team collaborations.
· 3+ year of experience in real-time distribute software systems with very low latency, very high throughput and very high concurrency.
· 3+ years of experience with Java, C++ or other programming languages commonly used in highly scalable server side technologies.
· 3+ years of experience with service oriented architecture and API protocols. Expertise in distributed system performance tuning.
· 3+ years of experience with caching and storage systems (SQL and NOSQL). Expertise in query performance tuning.
· Proficient Knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design
· BS in Computer Science or related field