Description de l'offre
If you want to develop systems from the ground up, like working with cloud based technologies (most of the AWS stack) & microservice architectures, want to work with front-line system, and have a passion for other languages then this is the job for you!
The Localization Platform team develops and maintains the tools and systems that deliver localized content to Amazon's customers in many languages around the globe. Our tools and services are used by all of Amazon's businesses, including AWS, Kindle and of course, the Amazon websites.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or 1+ years professional experience in software development.
· Fluency in Java, C# or other object-oriented languages.
· Expertise in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and complexity analysis.
· Strong analytical skills and excellent problem solving abilities
· Ability to produce code that is stable & reliable, scalable & performant, fault-tolerant, monitored, documented & secure.