Description de l'offre
· Partner with business stakeholders to Imagine, Design, Develop, Test, and Launch software that wows our community and inspires your peers.
· Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering and analysis to the development of complex software and architectures
· Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
· Participate in internal review of software components and systems
· Work independently on a small, agile engineering team and execute on your great ideas
· BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
· Knowledge of Spring, SOA and automated testing
· Experience in working in Agile teams with strong sense of ownership.