Description de l'offre
Amazon's Advertising technology team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is higher quality advertising and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds.
Forecasting and dynamic pricing team builds end-to-end solutions including data pipelines, machine learning models, large scale data structures and indexes, advertiser recommendations (bids, products) and data visualizations. We match supply (human eyeballs) and demand (advertisers interests) in thousands of audience targeting dimensions, and recommend optimal prices.
The team is seeking an experienced fullstack engineer, who will own web technology stacks and develop applications to be used by hundreds of internal and tens of thousands of self-serve external users. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a passion for application development, have a strong taste and desire for web design, and a drive for execution.
In this role, you will:
· Own and build user experiences in collaboration with business and product partners
· Own development stack of applications and strive to use new technology packages
· Improve design and performance of web application portals
Joining this team, you'll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, in our offices located in downtown Palo Alto, California.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C, C++, Python or Perl