Description de l'offre
Fire TV is the #1 best-selling streaming media player is the US – a tiny box that connects your HDTV to a world of online content. This is an opportunity to join Fire TV Discovery Team focused on connecting customers with entertaining and engaging content.
We are looking for strong dynamic SDE who thrive in a fast paced start-up like environment, love to learn new technologies and dive deep to own and invent the future. You have the chance to help develop a new generation of product from the very early stages.
We are building a personalized discovery experience across categories of digital entertainment, including the most popular video catalogs from the likes of Amazon Video, Netflix and HBO, internet videos, apps & games, and music. Our technology stack is powered by Java-based services, AWS services (such as Amazon RODB and Amazon EMR).
We are looking for Software Development Engineer with a strong technical background and a passion for recommendation technologies and digital entertainment. If you were to join today, you'd get an opportunity to:
· Bring new content to Fire TV through browse;
· Leverage a big data & analytics pipeline to gain insight into content browse patterns and engagement measurement;
· Continuously improve the discovery experience and relevance by experimenting with new features and algorithms, and measuring their impact by A/B testing
· Build a video catalog discovery platform including merchandising that can be leveraged by other teams in Fire TV to improve the overall product experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years of industry experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals experience in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
· Programming experience in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python