Description de l'offre
The Dynamic Configuration Technologies (DCT) team is responsible for developing technologies that enable Amazon software application teams to:
· Rapidly evolve data definitions and business rules to adapt to changing business needs;
· Minimize operational disruptions by enabling dynamic evolution of metadata and configuration data;
· Discover and leverage metadata across the enterprise to maximize reuse and decrease maintenance costs.
We are part of the Amazon.com e-commerce foundational technology team, which means our software powers one of the largest e-commerce engines in the world. If you want to be part of a team that makes a difference on a large scale, this is it.
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented, inventive, and experienced Software Development Engineer (SDE) to deliver new value to our existing customer base (currently hundreds of internal customers) and attract new customers (up to thousands). The candidate will be designing and implementing technical solutions for the metadata and configuration management services, libraries, and tooling.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of developing highly distributed systems using Agile and incremental delivery methods. You must enjoy working on complex software systems in a customer-centric environment and be passionate not only about building good software but also ensuring that same software achieve its goals in operational reality.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with 3+ years of professional experience in software development or,
Master's Degree in Computer Science with 2+ years of professional experience in software development.
· Proficiency in C++ or Java development
· Proficiency in Object-oriented design experience
· Proficiency in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Development experience in a Unix/Linux environment
· Designing and building distributed systems