Description de l'offre
Software Development Engineer, Digital Royalty Technologies
Do you want to be part of a team that works with all of Amazon's digital presence? Do you want to learn how to use AWS technologies and NoSQL solutions to build data driven and configurable platforms that calculate and aggregate royalties for all of Amazon's Digital Content Providers? Are you interested in creating software solutions that enable the innovation and growth of the Amazon business?
We are responsible for processing payments in Kindle eBooks, Amazon Instant Video, Amazon Appstore, Amazon MP3, Digital Software & Video Games and an ever expanding digital business at Amazon. We are looking for self-starters who enjoy working with a team of smart, entrepreneurial engineers & business teams, and like solving challenges at Amazon with impact and at scale. You will be working with DynamoDb, S3, Hadoop and a horde of AWS and Amazon grown technologies. Bring your Java chops, or learn with us as you grow your career at Amazon!
To learn more about the Kindle team at Amazon, visit www.amazon.com/careers/kindle and apply now.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field, or 4+ years relevant work experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· 3+ years of experience
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C++, or C#.