Description de l'offre
In the Consumer Cloud Security group we build automatic mechanisms to detect and prevent prohibited transactions with denied parties. We are looking for Software Development Engineers with strong analytical and problem solving skills, who will participate in full development cycle for a new mission critical system that screens customers from the moment they are introduced to Amazon and at every point they interact and transact with Amazon's various businesses and products. This is a greenfield initiative with plenty of opportunity to innovate and deliver.
You will collaborate with the leadership team to drive key engineering and business decisions that will influence the Amazon transaction compliance. You will contribute to all parts of the software development and deployment lifecycle, including design, implementation, documentation, testing and operations.
Successful candidates for this position will have strong software engineering fundamentals (object-oriented design, algorithms and data structures) and a good grasp of distributed systems concepts and design. They must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 2+ year relevant work experience;
· Deep understanding / hands-on experience with object-oriented design and data structures;
· Deep understanding / hands-on experience with algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis;
· Proficiency in at least one programming language such as C, C++ or Java;
· Excellent command of written and spoken English.