The Compliance Operations Tech Team supports Amazon’s mission of offering the widest selection of products available, while protecting customers from recalled or unsafe products. The tools we develop are web-based and handle massive amounts of data. We implement the workflows for specific business processes and automate the work allocation based on skills and the prioritization based on business goals.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience in regulatory compliance with a vibrant and fast-growing company!
We are looking for Software Development Engineers with strong analytical and problem solving skills, who will participate in full development cycle from design and implementation to documentation and maintenance. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be passionate about developing reliable, efficient, and maintainable data analysis solutions that provide users with robust information solutions.
· Participate in the design, development, implementation, testing and documentation of large-scale distributed software applications, tools, systems and services;
· Translate functional requirements into robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture;
· Participate in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance;
· Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation;
· Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products and tools.