Description de l'offre
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the innovative Cloud Cam and Alexa family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices such as Echo Show and the Echo Look to add Computer Vision to Alexa.
What will you help us create?
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who has experience building world-class cloud services. The person chosen for this position will have the opportunity to contribute their creative ideas and energy to our group. You will be working with world class Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning experts, distributed cloud systems and next generation camera streaming devices. The development will be from the concept stage to the launch stage and ensuring the highest level of quality for your deliverables.
You will be:
· Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of a device-side SDK to connect different cameras to a cloud computer vision infrastructure
· Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
· Leading architecture and design of new and current systems, from conception to launch
· Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
· 5+ years professional experience in software development building device SDKs or Cloud services
· 3+ years overall software development experience
· 2+ years of development and debugging skills using C++ or Java
· 2+ years of experience and understanding in Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis