Description de l'offre
We are an entrepreneurial team of mainly Software Engineers and Applied Scientists focusing on Ad forecasting in Palo Alto, California. Here, you will have the opportunity to work with highly talented and passionate people to tackle challenging problems in time series forecast, auction prediction, price discovery, allocation optimization, clustering and classification, etc. You will also own critical components and services into customer facing products and make key decisions to better our product and user experience.
Our platform is used across Amazon by a variety of advertising programs including Display, Video, Mobile and Kindle. We build end-to-end engineering solutions comprising data pipelines, low-latency index structures, time series models, software services, and data visualizations. You will work with a mixture of popular AWS technologies, such as EC2, S3, RDS, EMR, ElasticSearch, SQS, Redshift, and Apache Hadoop/Pig/Hive for distributed systems.
Would you like to join a group of passionate engineers and scientists to build the most scalable solutions to solve interesting data science / machine learning problems? Would you want to see your product impacting the business and the lives of many people around you? Come join us in the Ad Forecasting team!
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical disciplines.
· 3+ years of experience in Software Development/Engineering
· 5+ years of experience with a major programing language such Java or C++
· 3+ years of experience with a major scripting language such as Python or Ruby
· 2+ years of experience with an industry standard relational database (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle)
· 2+ years of experience with major AWS (or equivalent) technologies such as S3, EC2, RDS