Description de l'offre
Amazon Last Mile Technology is the team that enables super-fast delivery for Amazon. We build products and technology that enables the stations and drivers to deliver your packages, food, and restaurant deliveries from their last stop to your home. We need rock start software development engineers to join several new initiatives.
1. AMXL is a new initiative to build a world class delivery and service network for large items, so you can get a mattress delivered, a fridge installed, or a TV mounted at the same speed and quality that you expect from Amazon Prime. Within Last Mile Technology, we are building a brand new team to enable new delivery partners to on-board, schedule delivery times in advance or on demand, communicate with customers, and be guided through their large item deliveries and service offerings with in-app mapping, navigation, in-home instructions, and more.
2. Ship With Amazon enables Amazon to not only deliver packages, but also to pickup packages from businesses and customers and ship on their behalf.
Our mobile application works in concert with our advanced logistics systems and technology. These technologies allow delivery partners to onboard, schedule delivery times in advance or on demand, and be guided through their deliveries with in-app mapping, navigation, delivery and much more. Our ability to engage with, support and provide a world-class experience to both customers and our delivery partners has become more critical as we continue to expand the number of active delivery partners and target faster deliveries to our customers.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl