Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of Amazon's fastest growing businesses. At AWS, we are passionate about thinking big, innovating on behalf of our customers, and tackling problems at scale. Millions of customers, from independent developers to large enterprises, interact with AWS by using the AWS Management Console (Console). The Console is their introduction to AWS, and for many, their primary interface to accomplish a wide variety of tasks. Improving this experience, while innovating at an unmatched pace, requires rapid experimentation, along with good mechanisms for gathering and understanding user behavior and feedback.
The AWS Console Analytics Platform team is looking for Software Development Engineers at all levels. We enable AWS customer experience teams to deliver great experiences, by providing a self-service platform to run experiments, track user behavior as well as collect qualitative feedback. As an engineer in the team, you will have end-to-end responsibility, from helping define requirements, to delivering features and insights from large amounts of data that enables AWS to deliver personalized experiences. If you are passionate about combining open source technologies, AWS services like Redshift and Kinesis, and big data to help drive the future of AWS customer experience, we'd love to hear from you!
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
· 4+ years software development experience with large-scale Internet-facing systems and web technologies
· Bachelor's Degree
· 3+ years experience writing highly scalable software in at least one modern programming language such as Java, Scala, C#, or C++; including functional or object-oriented design
· 2+ years experience driving operational excellence and engineering best practices for large scale distributed systems
· Strong and creative problem solving abilities
· Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Passion for simplicity and building highly leveraged reusable software platforms, components and APIs
· 1+ years of experience with any web analytics products
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.