Description de l'offre
Are you passionate about highly available, scalable systems? Do you want to build the next generation of database technologies? We are seeking top engineers to join us in building the next generation of database technologies to power AWS and Amazon.com.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing novel, cutting edge highly available and scalable database technologies.
- Delivering quality features on-time and on-budget and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Working with team members to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Engaging with customers via forum posts, blog posts and meet-ups
- Mentoring other engineers
- Maintaining current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with the team in bringing in new technologies.
Candidate must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities. In addition, the role involves analyzing the latest technologies and development trends, establishing and implementing standard practices.
For more information on Amazon Web Services please visit: http://aws.amazon.com
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Strong coding skills
· Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 2+ years of software development experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of overall software development experience