Description de l'offre
AWS Lambda (https://aws.amazon.com/lambda) is changing the way that companies big and small think about computing in the cloud. Lambda functions offer customers a "serverless" way to create applications, an approach that lets customers turn business logic and application code into scalable, fault-tolerant production systems without requiring every developer to become an expert in distributed systems, deployment technologies, and infrastructure management.
We are looking for smart software engineers who want to work at cutting edge scale and help push the boundries of serverless computing in the cloud. To succeed in this role you need to be creative, responsible, and able to dig deep into emerging technologies. Willing to read research papers but also move quickly to turn code into customer solutions.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about solving the toughest software challenges; you will be excited by working at huge scales, and you will have a proven record of delivering highly operable and maintainable software on time. You will have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone you work with; you will drive engineering best practices throughout your team and you will be constantly looking for ways to make the systems you own better. You will be intensely customer focused: you understand your customers' challenges and are constantly looking for ways to solve them. You have great communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
If this is you, come help us solve problems like:
- Use machine learning techniques to predict customers execution needs and pre-schedule execution making performance seem like magic to customers
- Design software to manage the execution vast numbers of functions, if you believe that quadrillion is a cool number and dream scale, come talk to us
- Design and build global scale distributed systems pushing the boundaries of availability and performance
We guarantee that your work in our team will be deeply interesting, ground-breaking and challenging.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 2+ years relevant work experienc.
· Deep knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Java, Scala, C++, or C#.
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and problem solving.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.