Description de l'offre
The AWS Insights team is seeking a motivated, full-stack engineer to join a team working to help AWS customers visualize and optimize their spend. Our product has high visibility and is an essential resource for AWS customers of all sizes. Enterprise-level customers make large dollar-value decisions based on the timeliness, accuracy, and detail of the data provided by our products.
We are seeking a talented software engineer with the skills for turning customer needs into features that perform and scale. Features that empower customers to successfully navigate and distill billions of data points through visualizations, forecasting and recommendations.
Insights is one of the fastest growing areas within the AWS Commerce Platform. We offer competitive salary and benefits, outstanding career and growth opportunities and an inspiring, team-oriented atmosphere.
We care about both delighting customers and building high quality software. We don't sacrifice one for the other.
We ship code every day.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field preferred
· 3+ years of programming experience in a modern language such as Scala, Java, Python, C#
· 3+ years of experience modeling with relational and non-relational data
· Understanding of algorithmic design and complexity analysis.
· Comfort with or interest in agile development process within a continuous delivery environment