Description de l'offre
It's still day one for cloud computing at Amazon Web Services (AWS). We provide developers and their organizations with the building blocks necessary for designing highly robust and scalable web services that help them innovate faster and operate their infrastructure in a cost-effective manner. These services range from structured storage, content delivery to on-demand compute capacity and more.
The AWS Identity and Access team is building next generation security primitives that support all AWS offerings like S3, EC2, and DynamoDB. We are innovating new ways of building massively scalable distributed security systems involving identity management, federation, web services security, single sign on, and much more.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our team and help build the next generation of our identity and access management (IAM) platform. You'll specifically be expected to:
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straightforward solutions.
- Fully and completely understand system inter-dependencies and limitations.
- Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Leverage knowledge of internal and industry prior art in design decisions.
- Effectively research and benchmark Amazon technology against other competing systems in the industry.
- Contribute intellectual property through patents.
- Assist in the career development of others, actively mentoring individuals and the community on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Build fault tolerant systems that perform very large scale data processing and mine insights from data by applying machine learning techniques.
· 1+ years of software development experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
· Experience with web-services or service-oriented architectures
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C, C++, or C# including object-oriented design