Description de l'offre
Wanted: an SDE to build a innovative platform that automates the manual operational tasks that slow teams down and keep them from delivering value to their customers.
If you like solving complex problems and making hard operational tasks easy, this may be the job for you!
We need creative, collaborative developers who want to challenge themselves on a fast-moving, diverse devops team who are driving change and rapidly delivering customer value at a scale that far exceeds most companies on the planet. We build both fast, highly available services and clean, easy-to-use web interfaces, and we operate what we build. Come join us and work on a system that makes reliable software change possible at a massive scale.
You're going to love this job because you will:
• Collaborate on design and implementation for a new, highly-scalable system that requires near 100% uptime.
• Own the entire software lifecycle, from system design to implementation, release, operation, and continuous, iterative improvement.
• Work on every layer of the full system stack, from interaction with core AWS services to API design and implementation, to designing and building user interfaces to delight our customers.
• Interface closely with internal and external customers to quickly drive new products, new features and new ways forward.
• Learn and use core AWS technologies like RDS, SNS, SQS and S3 to operate highly available and highly-scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field), or the equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree, based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education.
· 5+ years professional experience in software development.
· A consistent record of building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C++, Java or Ruby