Description de l'offre
Want to democratize AI? Want to empower developers to build the next generation of applications, powered by AI? Do you want to build the operating system of Artificial Intelligence? If the answer is yes - read on!
We are looking for an experienced software developer to contribute to development at the forefront of cutting edge machine learning.
If you are passionate about new technology trends in machine learning, cloud services and believe that state-of-the-art product is critical to customer success we would like to talk to you.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use advanced technologies
· Collaborate with internal engineering teams, leading technology companies around the world and open source community
· Develop Deep Learning tools and APIs
· Create innovative products, and see them launched in high volume production
As member of the Deep Learning engineering team in AWS AI, you will be working with cross-functional teams, customers and open source community to build Deep Learning tools and APIs, and contribute to open source frameworks such as MXNet and Keras.
This position within the Deep Learning team presents a unique and rare opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and get in on the ground floor within a fast growing business shaping the technology, product and the business. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise, strong business acumen and judgment, an ability to define visionary, ground breaking products, ability to hire and lead a team, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
· Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
· 3+ years of software development experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C++, Java, or Python
· Experience building and deploying machine learning and/or deep learning models