Description de l'offre
Prime Now provides Amazon Prime members unparalleled convenience and ease of mind by offering one-hour, ultra fast delivery as well as two-hour scheduled delivery of tens and thousands of essential products. Check out the Prime Now video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODLp4ZGQwzk
Amazon Prime Now team is seeking talented developers to join us to build the most intuitive user experiences on mobile, tablets and desktops. Prime Now is an early stage initiative with a fast paced, highly collaborative start up like environment inside Amazon. To be successful you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner - you are passionate about customer experience and innovate relentlessly on behalf of our customers.
You collaborate with UX designers, product managers, technical program managers and partner teams. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and willing to be pragmatic. You create extendable design and easy to maintain solutions. You thrive in an agile development environment, and insist on creating highest quality code.
You will implement the features and user interfaces of Amazon Prime Now to deliver compelling user-facing products. When you're not working on customer facing features, you will be architecting efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications capable of performing at scale.
In addition to building efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems, you will Identify and address performance bottlenecks, participate in design and code reviews, interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa. You will also have the opportunity to identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering across the company.
· BS degree, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
· Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
· Experience with HTML and CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility and performance optimization
· Work well in teams, respecting and welcoming ideas from partners, business stakeholders, and technical experts
· Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
· Excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI