Description de l'offre
How can we determine that a video is a futuristic sci-fi movie that is also a coming-of-age story with a strong female lead and themes of teamwork and revenge?
What age group will that kids TV show really appeal to? Will their parents like it too?
I'm going to Paris, can you recommend movies set in that city?
The answers to these questions and others like them are core to helping Prime Video's business in many ways, such as improving the customer experience, recommendations, and content acquisition. The Video Classification Team is creates rich, accurate descriptions of video content. We're looking for Software Development Engineerss at all levels to help with that mission.
You will build systems leveraging a mixture of external and internal data sources, deep learning models, computer vision, and natural language processing to classify video content and make the data accessible to downstream customers. You will work with Applied Scientists, domain and ontology experts and other engineering teams to build ML models and turn them into production solutions.
· 2+ plus years of experience using C++, Java, Python. Scala, C# or other programming language
· Demonstrated knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented design
· Working knowledge of design patterns
· Working knowledge of operating system fundamentals
· Working knowledge of REST and RPC service patterns and other client/server interaction models
· Excellent analytical skills
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3 years experience in a software development role
· Ability to work in a diverse team environment