Description de l'offre
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Amazon Video (AV) is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take the service to new heights.
The Prime Video Content team is chartered to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in service of Amazon’s Prime Video customers. The team is responsible for bringing popular TV and movies to their customers and introducing distinctive, critically-claimed award-winning originals like Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle and ground-breaking, popular shows like The Man in the High Castle.
We are seeking a Front-End Engineer to be a part of the Amazon Studios product and technology team. The core mission of the team is to create applications that can transform the way our content studio works and applications that connect us with customers and the creative community.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years’ experience for every 1 year of education.
· 2+ years professional experience in front-end software development.
· Front-End System Design (front-end / back-end interaction, performance, security).
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving.