Description de l'offre
Alexa is the groundbreaking Amazon cloud based voice service. We believe voice is the most natural interface for interacting with technology across many domains. Our team is responsible for making Alexa smarter by developing knowledge graph technology to help Alexa understand our world.
We are building a deep and broad knowledge graph. Every Alexa user needs knowledge, and we’re here to satisfy that need.
As a software engineer, you will join a small team of amazing developers working to build the fastest, most comprehensive, and user-friendly knowledge graph system. You will take complete ownership over feature design, prioritization, and implementation. You will commit code several times a day, and your work will be immediately seen/heard by millions of users. You will launch fast and iterate quickly to build amazing features at mind-numbing speeds. This role has a focus on engagement, which includes creating entirely novel and entertaining experiences on Alexa.
What you will do:
· Write bullet-proof code that scales
· Participate in product prioritization and development
· Execute on sprints to address system scalability, feature development, and user engagement
· Collaborate with teams across the organization to iterate on design, test functionality, and evangelize feature adoption
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 1+ years of experience working on a server-side programming language and an understanding of the HTTP protocol, and the DOM (CSS, HTML)
· 1+ years of experience building distributed cloud applications