Description de l'offre
Alexa is Amazon’s groundbreaking service designed for voice interactions. We believe voice is the most natural interface for interacting with technology across many domains. Our team is working on making Alexa smarter by developing knowledge graph technology to help Alexa understand our world.
As a software engineer, you will join a small team of amazing developers working to build a fast, comprehensive, and user-friendly knowledge graph system. You will take complete ownership over feature design, prioritization, and implementation. You will launch fast and iterate quickly to build amazing features.
What you will do:
· Write bullet-proof code that scales
· Participate in product prioritization and development
· Execute on sprints to address system scalability, feature development, and user engagement
· Collaborate with teams across the organization to iterate on design, test functionality, and evangelize feature adoption
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2 years experience working on a server-side programming language and an understanding of the HTTP protocol, and the DOM (CSS, HTML)
· 1 year of experience building distributed cloud applications