Interested in Amazon Alexa and the future of voice-powered connected devices? Come work on it! We're building software solutions to enable Alexa's capabilities everyone and working with industry leaders to bring delightful voice experiences to third party speakers, sound bars, televisions, smart displays and more! We're working hard, having fun, and making history!
We're looking for individuals that are passionate about greenfield engineering and seeking the opportunity to solve novel problems that deliver delightful experiences to millions of customers. You will have the opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams to architect solutions that define how customers interact with Alexa. You'll own your work from design to deployment, evangelize it and ensure its operational excellence in production.
Become a builder, an innovator, and game changer by joining the AVS team and have a ton of fun doing it!
As a member of the team, you will:
· Produce bullet-proof code that is robust, efficient and maintainable; our primary language is Java
· Empower companies and developers from around the world to embed Alexa into their devices and products
· Participate in setting the technical vision for Alexa Voice Service in alignment with our Product team
· Drive and lead software design, development standards, team processes and code reviews
· Design and implement features for new products, features, APIs, platforms and frameworks
· Mentor junior team members, help to maintain appropriate unit test coverage, code documentation and software structure
· Distill and communicate technical concepts to stakeholders