Description de l'offre
Alexa is the ground-breaking voice service from Amazon that is re-inventing the Smart Home. Alexa enables control of the entire home with your voice, the simplest and most natural form of communication. The Alexa Smart Home mobile and website experiences are essential companions for Amazon Echo, Tap, and Echo Dot. Together, they form the platform that allows customers to interact directly with the connected home, controlling lighting and temperature today and enabling home automation experiences that customers have never dreamed of before.
Who We Are:
Alexa Smart Home is an organization of full-stack engineers committed to bringing the next generation of Alexa Smart Home experiences to Amazon customers. We have deep expertise across the stack, from front-end to backend, iOS, and Android. We are data-driven and focus on making the smart home simpler and more convenient for people who use Alexa every day. We are growing rapidly in Seattle and looking for talented software engineers.
Who You Are:
· You are a software engineer passionate about the vision for Alexa
· You are a leader of high-impact engineering projects who sets the standard for quality, performance, and reliability in your team and organization
· You are a teammate, looking to have fun while making history
· Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 2+ years of experience delivering large-scale [iOS/Android/web] applications
· Experience with modern unit and integration testing platforms
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs