Description de l'offre
Alexa is the ground-breaking voice service from Amazon that is re-inventing the Smart Home. Alexa enables control of the entire home with your voice, the simplest and most natural form of communication. The Alexa Smart Home mobile and website experiences are essential companions for Amazon Echo devices. Together, they form the platform that allows customers to interact directly with the connected home, controlling lighting and temperature today and enabling home automation experiences that customers have never dreamed of before.
Who We Are:
Alexa Smart Home is an organization of full-stack engineers committed to bringing the next generation of Alexa Smart Home experiences to Amazon customers. We have deep expertise across the stack, from front-end to backend, iOS, and Android. We are data-driven and focus on making the smart home simpler and more convenient for people who use Alexa every day. We are growing rapidly in Dublin and looking for talented software engineers.
Who You Are:
· You are a software engineer passionate about the vision for Alexa
· You set the standard for quality, performance, and reliability in your team and organization
· You are a teammate, looking to have fun while making history
· BS in Computer Science, or equivalent background in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and systems architecture.
· 3+ years professional experience building and operating scalable distributed systems across the full software lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, operations, and maintenance.
· Fluency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, C# or C++.
· Hands-on experience across front-end user interfaces, business logic, and data tiers.