Description de l'offre
Interested in Amazon Echo? Love the Internet-of-things, Smart Home space? Help us deliver the Connected Home solutions for Amazon Echo. The Connected Home team is responsible for integrating your smart home devices to Alexa and bringing your home to life! We're working hard, having fun, and making history.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Front-end Engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical customer facing applications. In this role you will lead and design the development of mobile and web applications to enable customers to seamlessly connect their smart home devices into the Echo ecosystem. This is a rapidly evolving space and we are looking for engineers who are comfortable working across design, product and tech to deliver best in class, re-usable, and scalable UI solutions to our customers.
Other responsibilities include:
· Leading development and maintenance of key system features
· Will work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
· Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
· Will establish client side architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
· 3+ years experience building production client side applications.
· B.S./B.A. degree in Computer Science or Human-Computer Interaction (or equivalent experience)
· Hands-on experience across front-end user interfaces, business logic, and data tiers.
· Experience and knowledge of SDLC principles.
· Experience defining front end architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
· Experience with open-source technologies (Linux, SQLite, OpenGL, Spring, Hibernate, GraphQL, Node.js, React Native, React.js)