Description de l'offre
As a part of the Product Discovery eXperience group in Alexa Shopping Org, we are changing the way people interact with technology. We are using natural user interfaces (ex: Voice) and advanced search techniques to allow you to search and shop in the very moment that you realize you have a need, no matter where you are or what you are doing.
Our group is seeking talented and experienced engineers to design and develop Natural User Interface (NUI) shopping experiences and algorithms in Seattle. You'll have the freedom (and encouragement) to experiment, improve, invent, and innovate on behalf of our customers. We are specifically looking to build a conversational search platform for voice shopping from grounds up. In this team, you will be presented with a unique combination of challenges involved with building a conversational search engine - such as large scale indexes, search refinements using Q&A, smart recommendation algorithms, search relevance & ranking problems, and machine learning.
You will have an impact on Amazon's new devices and the way technology is used daily in your own home. You will also have the satisfaction of being able to look back and say you were a key contributor to changing the future of everyday life.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
* 3+ years professional experience in software development
* Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
* Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
* Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C#, C++