Description de l'offre
With Alexa devices proliferating across homes, offices, cars and mobile, Alexa is going to play a significant role in helping customers capture their needs in the moment. The Alexa Shopping Team is enabling this vision by becoming the preferred way to capture and manage customer's grocery needs. By combining the ease of talking to Alexa with social shopping through sophisticated AI, we will transform how customers shop in stores and online. We will help customers anticipate and keep track of what they need, help them save time and get the best value during shopping. We will ensure they always get everything on their shopping list without forgetting anything.
What you will do: As a part of this team you will have the opportunity to contribute or develop deep expertise in the areas of distributed systems, machine learning, conversational technologies, front-end app development, data storage and data pipelines. You'll have the freedom (and encouragement) to experiment, improve, invent, and innovate on behalf of our customers. You will have an impact on Amazon's new devices and the way shopping is done in the area of virtual assistants, chatbots and IoT. And finally you will have the satisfaction of being able to look back and say you were a key contributor to something special from its earliest stages. You will be working closely with multiple product managers and engineers from partner teams in Amazon Retail, Alexa, Speech Recognition and a Research Sciences team.
What we are looking for: We are seeking talented and experienced engineers to design and develop the voice and visual experiences, machine learning models and the distributed systems that bring this vision together. We will welcome previous experience in any one of these areas or a full-stack experience that spans multiple front-end and backend technologies.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
* 3+ years professional experience in software development
* Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
* Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
* Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
* Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Objective C, or Java