Description de l'offre
Voice-driven AI experiences are finally becoming a reality and Amazon’s Alexa cloud service and Echo devices are at the forefront of this latest technology wave.
As a software engineer in the Alexa Experiences and Devices team, you will help drive this innovation by developing new features that take advantage of the latest Echo device capabilities.
You will be responsible for developing new systems to support these features, partnering with other Amazon and third-party services and device teams as required. An ability to collaborate to design and deliver integrated systems across teams is a must.
You will ensure that Alexa almost never drops her end of the conversation, delivering services that respond with minimal latency at Amazon scale. You have deep experience with at least a few different types of system architecture and have a track record of ramping up quickly on new architectures. You will also be capable of establishing build systems, continuous integration and deployment systems, and monitoring and logging systems.
Most importantly, rather than being a specialist in any particular area of server-side technology, you are more of a generalist. We’re delivering new customer experiences, requiring different technology solutions everyday- you’ll need to bring (and continue to refine) a big toolkit to keep up.
· 1+ years object-oriented experience with one of: Java (preferred), C#, C++, or similar
· Experience writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews
· Experience building large-scale, distributed, cloud systems
· Experience building integrations with APIs and web services
· Experience using both SQL and NoSQL database technologies
· Experience using tools and processes to improve software quality