Description de l'offre
Amazon's Advertising business is growing its share of the online advertising industry due to its unique combination of online retail behavior data, industry-leading cloud services, and a fast-moving startup culture. As we continue to grow and innovate, protecting the privacy and retaining the trust of our customers remains our primary focus.
The Privacy Engineering team is tasked with building tools, frameworks and APIs that protect customer privacy and retains their trust. The team will focus on engineering solutions that will support privacy by design. Being an emerging field, this role requires thought leadership, an ability to think outside the box, challenge status quo and think big to solve these problems not just for Advertising, but for all of Amazon.
You're looking for a career where you'll be able to ideate, innovate, design, build and deliver technology solutions. You look at problems holistically and thrive on cutting through complexity to deliver simple and maintainable solutions. You want to work on projects where you are implementing solutions to real problems that require creative solutions and deep understanding of the problem space. You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions. This highly visible role requires frequent communication with leadership in order to help shape and deliver on the product roadmap, and requires you to nimbly switch between strategic and tactical initiatives to achieve technical, business, and customer experience goals. You'll be given an opportunity to own and drive initiatives through the entire software stack - from customer facing features, to exploratory innovation, all the way down to the datasets that the back-end services store.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl