Description de l'offre
Job Family:Research & Development
Software Product House & Consulting (SW&C) brings together the software product, consulting and managed services businesses within Digital Grid.
On the software side, SW&C combines the product families for grid simulation (PSS Power System Simulation), grid control and operations (Spectrum Power), and decentral applications (Energy IP). With these product families aligned on the PLM, R&D, marketing and customer support side, we create consistency and a solid basis for innovation throughout the different fields of application.
As being the integral part of this great R&D group, Siemens Digital Grid Turkey is mainly focused on Software Development on Grid Automation & Control, Power System Engineering products and solutions. To accomplish the mission of the group, the candidate will perform as a Software Development Engineer in ODTÜ Teknokent Ankara office.
What are my responsibilities?
· Working within the R&D team to develop, maintain and support commercial application software for electrical power system modeling and analysis,
· Developing and maintaining Web-based and/or Desktop applications and components under the guidance of the product owner/expert(s),
· Participating in analysis of tasks required for development and providing accurate effort estimation,
· Supporting tests for the QA team to assess performance, correctness and usability of the software,
· Taking responsibilities on Siemens wide organizational roles in order to support working as One Global Team.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering (or similar fields),
· Proven software development experience in Object-Oriented Programming practices,
· General Knowledge of Design Patterns, best practices and their usages,
· Previous experience on one or more of the following:
· Experience on desktop application and/or simulation software development (especially on C/C++, C#, Java),
· Experience with Web Application development (especially on .Net Core and/or Java, Angular2, Bootstrap, Primefaces etc.),
· Experience with Web Services (REST or SOAP),
· Experience with file based and/or relational database,
· Experience with Configuration Management Systems (GIT, ClearCase, etc.),
· Knowledge in software life cycle and agile methodologies,
· Knowledge in continuous integration concepts (Jenkins, Maven, yaml, yarn, etc.),
· Experience with scripting languages (such as Python, Bash etc.),
· Know-how on Energy Distribution and Transmission networks is a plus,
· Excellent command of English is a must, German is a plus.
What else do I need to know?
· No restrictions for travelling abroad temporarily,
· Military service should be completed for male candidates or postponed more than 2 years.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
· Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
· We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
· Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
Job ID: 84590
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019