Description de l'offre
The AWS Credential & Secrets Management team is responsible for managing and distributing credentials and secrets across millions of hosts deployed for internal Amazon use and AWS. This team owns the 'IAM Roles for EC2' feature and AWS Secrets Manager service. This team runs some of the highest scale, performant and available services in AWS. We are making innovative bets to improve customer experience in managing and protecting their credentials and secrets. As such, we are looking for a strong engineering leader to oversee design, development and operations of these tier-0 foundational systems.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or relevant work experience)
· 1+ year developing software solutions in large scale (over 10,000 users) global environments
· Deep experience in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C# or Java and mastery of object-oriented design and programming
· Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, REST, etc.
· Flexibility, thinking on your feet, and strong problem solving skills
· Demonstrable track record dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering measurable results in an agile environment