The AWS Elastic Beanstalk team is searching for a .NET engineer eager to make AWS Beanstalk the best platform for .NET developers to build, deploy, and manage .NET applications in the cloud.
Designing and configuring cloud architecture can be daunting. With AWS Elastic Beanstalk developers and system administrators are able to easily create infrastructure and deploy and scale cloud-based software in a matter of minutes. Beanstalk supports many different langages and software platforms including Ruby, Golang, Docker, Java, Python, Node.js, and .NET. We constantly strive to improve our platforms.
With your .NET and Windows experience, you will strive to make the Beanstalk Windows platforms fast, secure, reliable, and friendly to .NET developers.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for:
· Building services and tooling which allow Beanstalk customers to deploy mission critical applications quickly and safely.
· Using the latest technologies and tools available to build services that will provide an application centered view rather than an infrastructure focused view of the cloud.
· Designing and building platform features and tools that enable customers to build, deploy and scale their applications using AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
· Working with multiple teams within AWS and Amazon to build valuable, new features and solutions for their customers using Elastic Beanstalk.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Minimum of three years software development experience in C#.
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, object-oriented design and complexity analysis.
· Strong desire to build great tools for other developers.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary to drive your projects to completion. Strong sense of ownership.