Description de l'offre
Alexa is the name of the Amazon cloud-based voice service that powers Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show and a growing number of third party devices designed around your voice. Alexa is always ready — just ask for information, music, news, weather, and more.
Our vision is to build a computer in the cloud that is completely controlled by your voice. As a member of this development team you will be responsible for leading the design, implementation and launch of many key product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are robust. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 3+ years of industry experience.
· Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services.
· Experience in object oriented designing and object oriented languages such as Java, .NET, Objective C, C++, Python, Ruby
· Experience with both back-end and front-end development (full stack engineering)