Description de l'offre
Our team manages the interaction and engagement with Prime members across the globe. Our projects aims to inform, delight, and make Prime Members days just a little better. Through building a trusted relationship with Prime Members, we help build brand loyalty, and achieve critical business goals.
We have big goals, and we are inventing new solutions along with our business partners. We interact with a very large membership base, and we want to provide each of them with personalized services through scalable mechanisms.
- Practice of modern software engineering, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and releasing.
- Experience in communicating with users, and other technical teams to collect requirements, and technical designs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1-year of education.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and performance analysis.
- Proficiency in at least, one strongly typed programming language such as C, C++, C#, or Java.
- Experiences with CSS and HTML