Description de l'offre
Each day, hundreds of thousands of customers use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to enable innovative applications, websites, and businesses. The billing systems of AWS process trillions of events each month to continuously refresh billing console data and provide monthly bills for customers. We are looking for talented software engineers to build the world's most powerful billing platform, in terms of accuracy, security, scale, and features.
In this role you will:
· Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in Java and other object-oriented languages.
· Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
· Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing.
· Find out what it takes to engineer systems for "Amazon Scale".
· Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and demanding service-level agreements.
· Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
· 1+ years of software development experience.
· Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline.
· Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
· Proficiency with object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
· Ability to take a project from requirements analysis through to launch and operation of the system in production.
· Proficiency with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, C#, C++, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.