Description de l'offre
Alexa is one of Amazon?s most innovative services to date, and has changed the way customers use their voice to interact with technology and the world around them. Building on this momentum, Amazon Digital Products is looking for front end engineers to expand Alexa?s visual experiences for third party multi-modal devices.
This role is for someone who loves creating visual systems and doing full-stack product design.
· Define world-class multi-modal experiences with a cross-org team of visual and voice designers.
· Work with product managers to design new features and improve user experience
· Own development stack of applications and strive to use new technology packages
· Improve design and performance of web application portals
· Make available Alexa's visual design language specification to any and all screen-based devices
· Mentor junior designers in graphic design skills
· Work with third-party device makers to customize an Alexa experience on their device.
This role is based in Sunnyvale, and will require occasional travel to Seattle and other locales.
· BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Good understanding of building and performance tuning DOMs.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Experience gathering requirements, collaborating with team members, finding and implementing pragmatic solutions to problems.
· Experience building maintainable and extensible software.