Description de l'offre
Are you seeking an environment where you can apply state-of-the-art computer science techniques, data-driven decision making, and problem solving skills in a real world setting? Do you want to build large-scale reliable, fault-tolerant distributed systems and write interactive tools that directly impact the quality of work and productivity of tens of thousands of people processing billions of dollars of inventory?
The Amazon Fulfillment Technologies group is looking for top-notch software developers who love listening to the customers, working as a team, and proactively taking the lead whenever necessary. Our mission is to innovate and build scalable, robust software solutions that deliver a great customer experience. As part of the team, you will be defining and building systems that expand the capabilities of Amazon's global fulfillment solution. These software solutions will directly impact our customers, website experience, ordering pipeline, and our ability to fulfill these orders with our backend fulfillment systems in an optimized and cost-effective manner that meets or exceeds the delivery expectations.
We are looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who is ready to own a problem and passionately drive successful implementation. We want someone who is creative, a quick learner and utilizes the latest computer science technologies to deliver ground-breaking solutions.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Vet
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl